Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a decree on the country’s national development goals for the period up to 2030, according to a statement on the Kremlin’s website.
The main development goals in the document called:
- The preservation of population, health and well-being of people;
- Opportunities for self-realization and talent development;
- Comfortable and safe living environment;
- Decent, effective work and successful entrepreneurship;
- Digital transformation.
The same decree also defines the indicators to be achieved by 2030.
The national goal “preservation of the population, health and well-being of people” implies:
- ensuring sustainable population growth;
- increasing life expectancy to 78 years;
- reducing the poverty level by half compared to the indicator of 2017;
- increasing the percentage of citizens who regularly engage in physical culture and sports to 70%.
The targets of the national goal “opportunities for self-realization and talent development” are:
- Russia’s entry into the top ten countries in the world for the quality of General education;
- formation of an effective system for identifying, supporting and developing the abilities and talents of children and youth;
- ensuring Russia’s presence among the top ten countries in the world in terms of research and development;
- creating conditions for the upbringing of a ” harmoniously developed and socially responsible person»;
- increasing the share of volunteers to 15%;
- increase in visits to cultural events by three times (compared to 2019).
The implementation of the national goal “a comfortable and safe environment for life” implies:
- improving the housing conditions of at least 5 million families annually and increasing the volume of housing construction to at least 120 million square meters. m per year;
- improving the quality of the urban environment by 1.5 times;
- ensuring that the share of the road network in the largest urban agglomerations is at least 85%;
- creating a sustainable solid municipal waste management system that ensures 100% sorting and halves the amount of waste sent to landfills;
- reducing emissions of dangerous pollutants by half;
- elimination of the most dangerous objects of accumulated damage to the environment and ecological rehabilitation of water bodies, including the Volga river, lake Baikal and lake Teletskoye.
The targets of the national goal “decent, effective work and successful entrepreneurship” are:
- GDP growth is higher than the global average while maintaining macroeconomic stability;
- steady growth of the population’s income and the level of pension provision is not lower than inflation;
- real growth of investment in fixed assets by at least 70% compared to 2020;
- the real growth of exports of non-primary goods is at least 70% compared to the indicator of 2020;
- increase in the number of employees in the sphere of small and medium-sized businesses to 25 million people.
Implementation of the national goal “digital transformation” involves:
- achieving digital maturity in key economic and social sectors;
- increasing the share of mass socially significant services available in electronic form to 95%;
- increase in the share of households with broadband Internet access to 97%;
- the increase in investment in domestic it solutions is four times higher than in 2019.
Putin came up with the idea of defining national goals for the next ten years on July 13. “I think it is necessary to look beyond the current horizon of planning national goals and projects, that is, for 2024, and already now in the development of the goals set to determine the national goals for the coming decade,” he explained then.
Later, it was stated that the achievement of national goals should take into account the accumulated experience of implementing national projects.
Discussion about this post